Terms & Conditions
“Kerala Discovery Pursuit”
1. All information displayed, transmitted or carried on ELDAD Holidays is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
2. This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by ELDAD Holidays. The content is owned by ELDAD Holidays. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
3. ELDAD Holidays disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Kochi, Kerala, India.
4. ELDAD Holidays reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
5. ELDAD Holidays Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
6. ELDAD Holidays reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
7. ELDAD Holidays will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
8. ELDAD Holidays does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
9. If at any time during the continuance of any service the performance in whole or in part is prevented or delayed by reasons of a Force Majeure event, then from the date of occurrence of such event, there shall not be any claim against ELDAD Holidays for damages, or any liability against it, in respect of such non-performance or delayed performance. For the purposes of a service, Force Majeure means and includes any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of ELDAD Holidays including war, hostility, fires, floods, explosives, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, strikes, hartals, bandh, lock outs, compliance with orders or instructions of any court, statutory or governmental interventions or any other acts of State or God.
Your contract will be with ELDAD Holidays and a contractual agreement will come into existence between you and ELDAD Holidays, when we confirm you on our tour / hotel booking / or any other travel related services of your choice and we have received your booking request and payment deposit. All correspondence/s regarding the Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed to M/s ELDAD Holidays or ELDAD Marketing & Publishing Pvt. Ltd.
For the services contracted, minimum 25% advance payment must be made to hold the booking on a confirmed basis and the balance amount can be paid before commencement of the tour. We hold the right to decide on the amount to be paid in advance, based on the nature of the services and the time left for the commencement of the services. Apart from the above-mentioned conditions, in some cases including special train journeys like Palace on Wheels and hotel or resort bookings during the peak tourist season (Christmas & New Year), full payment must be made in advance.
Payment can be made by credit card through our secured online payment gateway system or by bank transfer or by cash payment to our office. All payments are required to be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction. Bank charges if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) must be strictly borne by the payer.
Our Liabilities & Limitations
Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by the Govt. of India, the same would be charged as an additional amount from the customer
ELDAD Holidays acts only in the capacity of an agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to the terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
All itineraries in the site are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Several factors including the weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants, etc., may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour commencement or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change, without notice, any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
Our rates are calculated on the basis of the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines, etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without any prior notice. In case of such changes, the rates quoted before the modification can be changed by us keeping in line with the modifications done by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on the usual check-in and check-out time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any other untoward incidents.
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes well beyond our control.
We do not have any insurance policy to cover the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Travelers from abroad are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All luggage & personal property/s are at the client’s risk at all times.
Passports & Visas
To travel to India from overseas countries, except for the citizen of Nepal & Bhutan, one needs a 6 month valid passport and a valid Visa. Kindly note that the processing fee involved for Passport and Visa are not included in the tour cost.
Any person who has a contagious disease is forbidden to travel; any person found during the tour with such a disease will be asked to leave the tour and will have to make their own arrangements to return home.
Arrival and Departure Policy
Check-in – 1200 – 1500 Hours
Check-out – 1000 – 1200 Hours
Early arrival is subject to availability. For a guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night. Late check-out is available upon request, but is subject to availability / payment. We can always make a request for an early check-in or a late checkout if required, but we do not guarantee it, which is entirely depend upon the hotel policies, time of the year and the availability of the room.